The Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust is delighted to announce the commencement of the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme 2024/2025. This prestigious program is designed for university graduates and future leaders, offering fully-funded scholarships for master’s studies at the renowned University of Oxford.
Overview of the Scholarships
- Sponsorship: Weidenfeld-Hoffman Trust/University of Oxford
- Host Institution: University of Oxford, UK
- Scholarship Worth: Not specified
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
- Nationality: Open to All Nationalities
About the Oxford Graduate Scholarships
This scholarship is an integral part of the Oxford Graduate Scholarships, established through a groundbreaking matched funding initiative. The aim is to create fully-funded scholarships for graduate students of exceptional calibre from around the globe.
To be considered for the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships 2024/25, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must ordinarily be resident in one of the eligible countries.
- Admission Application:
- Must apply for admission to study one of the eligible courses at the University of Oxford.
- Intention to Return:
- Should have the intention to return to their country of residence upon completion of the course.
- Connection to Career Objectives:
- Demonstrate a clear connection between the subject of study and longer-term career objectives. Explain how professional work contributes to the improvement of public life in their home country and at a broader regional and international level.
- Select Scholarship:
- Interested applicants should choose the “Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme” in the University of Oxford Scholarships section of the graduate application form.
- Submit Application:
- Submit the application for graduate study by the relevant December or January deadline for the chosen course.
- Scholarship Statement:
- Complete a Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Statement and upload it along with the graduate application form by the deadline.
The specific application deadline is not specified. However, applicants are advised to submit their applications by the relevant deadlines for their chosen courses in December or January.
The Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships at Oxford provide a golden opportunity for outstanding individuals to pursue postgraduate studies at one of the world’s leading universities. If you aspire to contribute to public life and make a lasting impact, this scholarship could be your gateway to excellence.
Visit the Official Scholarship Page for Further Details.