WEE-NORTH Invites Job Applications
Alinea Foundation, a new NGO in northern Ghana, is looking for an Industry Relations Coordinator for its Global Affairs Canada funded project, WEE-North – Empowering Women in Non-Traditional Trades for the Northern Economy.
WEE-North works with TVET institutions located in the five northern regions, communities in their catchment areas, and with surrounding industries.
- Assess relevance of TVET training to industry needs, i.e., “training to employment”.
- Track TVET needs to be met by industry partners.
- Engage industry in local TVET training activities.
- Mount community outreach events promoting girls’ involvement in trades occupations, e.g., durbars, community conversations
- Organize “empowerment camps” with youth service providers for young women beneficiaries
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Not later than July 20, 2021.