Web Blaze LLC has published a job vacancy of a Software Engineer at its noble institution
What Web Blaze LLC Expects
We expect applicants to be well-vest and engaged in all phases of the software development lifecycle which include:
Gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models. Participate in design meetings and consult to refine, test and debug programs to meet business needs and provide direction for third party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives.
Rich experience in the field and related areas. Has knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures within the field. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A certain degree of creativity required. Typically reports to a project leader or manager.
• Develop, test and implement new software programs and systems.
• Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication.
• Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
• Modify software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
• Direct system testing and validation procedures.
• Direct software programming and documentation development.
• Consult with project manager on project status and proposals.
• Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
• Evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
• Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
• Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
• Integrate software components and third party programs
• Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
Key skills for software developers
• Must be a full stack developer.
• Possess up-to-date knowledge of technological developments in the industry
• Strong Problem-solving and decision making skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment
• Teamwork skills
• Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trend
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.