- Job Title: Procurement Manager
- Location: Tema, Grand Accra, Ghana
- Company: Thai Union Group PCL We have an exciting
Job Purpose: We have an exciting
We have an exciting opportunity for a Procurement Manager role in Tema, Ghana, the person will be in charge of delivering cost-effective business process improvements, control inventory budgets and oversee demand planning and to review the service levels
Reporting to the Plant Director and Europe Purchase Manager Director
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop a long term demand plan, increasing availability while reducing distribution cost.
- Managing procurement activities in an effective and efficient
- Review and ensure best practice in inventory management
- Work closely with suppliers and customers to improve operations and reduce cost
- Track the movement of goods through depots and stocks
- Plan delivery timetables
- Make sure suppliers have enough stock to meet demand
- Oversee the ordering and packaging process
- Monitor stock levels
- Track products through depots to make sure they arrive at their destination.
- Oversee arrival of shipments
- Ensure Marel is fully implemented within your domain of responsibility
- Maintain management systems in place in the company QSE and Social Accountability)
- Deliver any ad-hoc projects/duties as per management.
Leadership linked to our Big 6 Values
Responsible and Passionate:
- Leadership skills with a drive to make things happen and achieve results.
- Action oriented, problem solver in a dynamic, fast paced environment
Collaborative and Respectful:
- A genuine personal charisma, which doubled with his/her technical expertise
- A team player able to work in a matrix environment with a high customer service focus.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all cross functional groups within the organization.
Humble: Listen & encourage people from all levels in continuous improvement.
- Challenge status quo and has the wherewithal to present and defend one’s position.
- Capacity to implement business process re-engineering.
Background and Knowledge
- Ideally a graduate either in supply chain management or business studies field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in related fields of production or logistics (5 – 10 years’ experience for non-graduate candidate).
- English fluent
- Good communication, organizational and planning skills
- Possess extensive problem solving and analytical skills
- Must have a strong cultural awareness.
We have an exciting
A career at Thai Union is a unique experience to grow as a professional and as a person. You will join a global fast-growing, innovative, and entrepreneurial organization deeply committed to its people, its community, and the environment.
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE : ONGOING
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE