IndigoHomes job vacancies 2021
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Accountant provides up-to-date, accurate accounting records and execution of financial transactions for IndigoHomes’ vendors and clients. We are looking for
We are looking for an energetic accounting professional who is willing to roll up her/his sleeves to assist with managing the accounting function. IndigoHomes’, a subsidiary of BlackIvy Ghana Ltd, a fast-paced residential real estate development company where a new employee will have the ability to see the big picture and drive a lasting impact for stakeholders and the communities our business serves.
- Relentless commitment to good governance and ethical business practices.
- Embody IndigoHomes’ Core Values: imagination, partnership, humility, courage, relentlessness, and forthrightness.
- Follow IndigoHomes’ policies, procedures, and all contractual obligations.
- Maintain all applicable workplace safety standards and requirements.
o Post supplier invoices, process payments, employee reimbursements, bills and other accounting information
o Issue invoices and ensure customers are billed correctly for services
o Daily posting of receipts from customers
o Petty cash reconciliation
o Prepare account reconciliations of balance sheet accounts and supporting schedules, analyze all relevant general ledger information, verify balances and rectify discrepancies
o Prepare bank reconciliations
o Stock management- confirmation of stock balances, physical verification, and maintenance of stock ledger in the system
o Prepare monthly profit and loss and balance sheet statements
o Prepare VAT and WHT returns
o Sort, maintain financial documentation for transactions, post and file
o Assist in internal and external audits
o Adhere to and maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
o Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department
o Assist Financial Controller and senior finance team with other duties as assigned; including, preparation of budgets, cost-based financial analyses, records and financial reporting
RELEVANT SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma or Bachelors’ degree in accounting.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in accounting and/or auditing (accounts payable/receivables/inventory management)
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks (or similar accounting software)
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Project, PowerPoint, Outlook) required
- Required excel (super-user) or capability with alternative reporting tools
- Experience in a growing real estate development or construction-related business preferred Excellent English communication skills, verbally and in writing, required
- Capable of working under time sensitive deadlines and meeting deliverables, required
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to document workpapers logically, clearly and concisely, required
- Strong knowledge of local tax and other statutory reporting obligations.
- Health Plan benefits
- Pension Plan with employer match
- Paid Time-Off
- Eligibility for Discretionary Performance Bonus
We are looking for We are looking for We are looking for
HOW TO APPLY
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
FULLY FUNDED | | COMMONWEALTH DISTANCE LEARNING SCHOLARSHIPS IN UK 2021
GHANA SCHOLARSHIPS SECRETARIAT POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP 2021/2022 TO STUDY IN UK
NANYANG TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS 2022-2023: SUBMIT APPLICATION!
AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS 2021-2022 | FULLY FUNDED
JOINT JAPAN WORLD BANK SCHOLARSHIPS 2022 | FULLY FUNDED
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.