- Job Title: Warehouse / logistics Coordinator
- Location: Amanase Suhum,E/R
- Company: FairAfric
A food processing company seeks the services of a Warehouse / logistics Coordinator who will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the storage procedure of the company and the supervision of inbound and out bound traffic, managing the buying and delivery process of goods or services and the placement and delivery of purchase orders.
He/She is also responsible for over seeing and managing company’s overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operation in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity.
Job Location: Amanase Suhum,E/R
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams Determine key supply chain KPls
- Suggest solutions for process improvements
- Identify process bottle neck and implement solutions in a timely manner Train and evaluate others
- Provide constructive feedback
- Work with finance to determine best vendors and distributors Build and maintain good relationships with vendors
- Manage the buying and delivery process of goods or services on behalf of the company
- Negotiate rates with carriers ensuring that you secure the best possible rates in line with the company’s buying policy.
- Planning and managing logistics, warehouse, and transportation
- Directing, optimizing and coordinating full order cycle
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience required for this Role
- Degree in Supply chain management or similar relevant field
- Can operate a forklift machine
- Previous working experience as a Supply Chain Coordinator for(x)years
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office as well as any industry standard computer programs.
- Problem solving and analytics as well as the ability to be able to communicate both verbally and in writing in a clear and concise manner.
- A solid customer service background and be able to get a long with people from all walks of life
- Flexible approach to negotiating and willingness to be able to work to time sensitive deadlines is essential.
Participation in all activities of the company
Always enough chocolate in the office
Joint team events
- A lot of responsibility from day one
- Deep insights into the every day life of an organization that is revolutionizing fair trade
- Pure start-up atmosphere in a small team with fast decision – making processes
- Daily work between cultures
- A dynamic environment where you can help develop a new standard for fair products
- An appropriate salary within the frame work of a social start-up budget.
Interested applicants should send relevant documents – and application to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE : Before May 27, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.