Vendor Training Manager at Jumia
- Company: Jumia
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platform consists of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets.
Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 3,000 employees in 14 countries spanning across 6 African regions, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders.
Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
We are looking for talented people with a passion for Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey!
- The Vendor Training Manager makes sure that our vendors receive a state of the art training on our platform and on how to be an outstanding e-commerce seller.
- Design and execute Jumia Ghana’s vendor training Strategy
- Detect the training needs of our vendors and create a curriculum to get them started on our platform and to bring them to the next level
- Create online and offline educational content
- Run online and offline training sessions
- Manage a team of trainers
- Organize Vendor events
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Able to quickly grasp concepts and explain them in a clear manner
- Able to manage a large group of people
- Experience in managing a team
- Ability to create flawless presentations using power point
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Fast learner
- Resistant to stress
- Strong entrepreneurial skills, leadership and drive
- Very independent with a strong ability to go further than the expectations
- Ability to adapt in a multinational environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and competitive environment.
- Experience of over 5 years either in top training companies or HR training positions
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google tools
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth given the challenges that we propose you to take
Method of Application
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY
CLOSING DATE : JUNE 10, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.