- Position: Network Development Manager
- Company: Total Petroleum Ghana
- Location: Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana
- Develop strategy for the expansion of the network, locate strategic plots to build new stations targeting improved market share.
- Develops new DODO / DOCO businesses for improvement of the Network Volumes and Market Shares.
- Acquisition of new DODOs and Land Banks strategically located.
- Prepare investment / disinvestment files for projects accordingly for Management decision making and validations.
- Follow-up on securing relevant permits and licenses for new projects.
- Ensure follow-up on projects in all aspects (permits, check list, cost estimate, profitability, works, etc.) with Engineering Dept.
- Follow-up the status of lease agreements and advise on rent negotiations, in line with Legal Dept.
- Responsible for HSE matters on the Network with a special focus on the follow-up of projects.
- Liaise with Operations Dept. to ensure the follow-up on all Anomalies.
- Effective presence on the field to monitor in respect of HSEQ matters, norms, efficiency of equipment, anomaly reporting, needs for investments, competitor watch, etc. in order to help the volumes growth.
- Use or develop marketing tools to improve the volume of business on the network (i.e. Post Investment Analysis, Segmentation, ND Workflow tool, One Map, FCC, NCA, Caltri, Projects portfolio, Urban Area Study, etc.)
- The Network Development Manager (NDM) is involved in and contributes to TPGPLC Network Development Strategy.
- The NDM studies the feasibility of investment projects (creation, remodeling, etc.) and draft them for approval.
- The NDM manages the deployment of projects i.e. T’air.
- The NDM contributes to the continuous improvement of Network activities.
- The market is made up of 100+ active OMC’s with 3 main players, Goil, Vivo and Total which are 1st , 2ndand 3rd respectively in terms of market share. The market is partially deregulated with pricing window every two weeks.
- The job holder should acquire sites with substantial volumes to improve the market share position of the network.
- Liaise with Engineering, Legal, Finance and HSEQ Departments to achieve higher efficiency.
- A graduate with 5+ years of experience on the retail network
- Knowledge of land issues and permits acquisition
- Knowledge of project appraisal and evaluation.
- Must currently be a Network Territory Manager (TM) with not less than three (3) years network experience
HOW TO APPLY
DEADLINE : April 17, 2021