A reputable organisation seeks results-oriented individuals for the position of:
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION
The successful individuals will be stationed in Takoradi, Kumasi or Tamale to assist our Officers at site with monitoring, inspection and sensitisation activities, as well as ensure the vehicles assigned are used for their intended purpose.
- Operational errands with Officers under safety conditions.
- Carry out daily checks on official vehicles assigned by the Transport Officer.
- Report to the Transport Officer after the execution of each assignment.
- Keep official vehicles in perfect condition.
- Prepare dally records on the movement of vehicle(s) assigned and properly fill out and submit same to the Transport Officer
- Submit monthly reports at the duty station to include fuel consumption to the Transport Officer
- Perform any other related official duties assigned.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of Senior High School Certificate or equivale from an accredited institution.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in a similar position
- Accident-free record
- A valid Driver’s License C
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Professional attitude
- Very good oral and written communication skills.
- Prompt to obeying instructions.
- Appreciable and broad knowledge in vehicle mechanics.
- Good professional driving skills
- Excellent time management skills.
- Alertness and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to drive to remote parts of Ghana.
- Willing to work on weekends.
HOW TO APPLY
Only qualified and Interested persons should apply with curriculum vitae, thre referees (two of whom must be work-related, one being an immediate supervisor) Applications should be addressed to the Head of HR & Administration and sen electronically to:
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Deadline: Thursday, 18 March, 2021