UBIDS COURSE REGISTRATION PROBLEMS AND SUGGESTED SOLUTIONS
Many students from various Faculties of the University for Business and Integrated Development Studies (UBIDS) are still facing problems with registration after payment of school fees.
Among some of the issues students are facing is school fees not reflecting in the portal. Also different courses appearing in the course registration panel in the portals.
However Students who made school fees payment through ADB and Stanbic Bank can now register their courses for the trimester. Students who paid through other banks are also entreated to remain calm as the IT technicians work to resolve the problem.
With regards to students who made payments using the old account of the university, they are all advised to visit the Account Office at Planning Resource Centre (behind Lecture Hall 2) with their receipts to help resolve the problem to enable them register courses for the trimester.
HOW TO REGISTER
- FRESHMEN (L100 & L200 diploma students)
1. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE MANUAL REGISTRATION FORM
2. PRINT, FILL AND SUBMIT to your department for verification
3. Keep or make a photocopy of the verified form for future useOR
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER LINK ONLINE
- CONTINIOUS STUDENTS
1. CLICK / VISIT mis.uds.edu.gh to complete your online registration
2. Print and Submit to your Department for verification
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.