- EDUCATION STUDIES TUTOR
- MATHEMATICS TUTOR
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE TUTOR
- GHANAIAN LANGUAGE TUTOR
The appointment to the position of Tutor shall be for a term of Five (5) years and may be renewed for a second term upon satisfactory performance. A Tutor’s appointment may be renewed up to a maximum of three terms, that is, a total of Fifteen (15) years upon which the appointment may be terminated unless the applicant qualifies for promotion to Senior Tutor position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Tutor shall perform the following functions:
- Teach courses in the relevant subject area.
- Setting and marking of assignments and examination questions.
- Invigilation of examinations.
- Supervision of students’ projects.
- Research and Publication.
- Assisting in the administration of the Department.
- Supervision of students’ internships.
- Extension work/service to the College and the nation.
- Any other related duties assigned by the Principal or his/her representative.
The applicant must:
- Hold a good First Degree and a Masters’ Degree (MPhil) in the relevant subject area. Both Degrees must be in the same subject area.
- Have an impeccable record of service.
- Possess proven leadership skills and be a team player.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should send six (6) copies of their applications together with certificates, transcripts (where applicable), Curriculum Vitae (CVs) and recommendation from two (2) referees to:
THE SEARCH COMMITTEE CHAIRPERSON
ABETIFI PRESBYTERIAN COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
POST OFFICE BOX 19
ABETIFI – KWAHU
Closing date for receipt of applications is 8th April, 2021
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be processed.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.