Tullow Oil Recruitment 2021
Tullow Oil Recruitment 2021
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Tullow Oil Recruitment 2021.
Tullow Oil is a leading independent oil and gas exploration and production company primarily focused on Africa and South America with a portfolio of 90 licenses across 16 countries.
Since 2006, Tullow has had interests in two licenses in offshore Ghana. In 2008, Tullow was appointed as the Jubilee Field Operator and, working with its joint venture partners and the Government of Ghana, went on to achieve first oil in November 2010. The Jubilee field has become Tullow’s key asset generating significant high-margin oil production. Tullow’s second major discovery and subsequent development in Ghana are the TEN fields where first oil was successfully achieved on time and on a budget in August 2016.
Job Title: Well Delivery Manager
The Successful Candidate
Reporting to the Ghana/Group Well Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for –
- Delivery of well operations in accordance with specified requirements.
- Ensuring EHS requirements are understood by all parties associated with wells delivery and is integral to all aspects of all activities.
- Leading the delivery of operational EHS performance.
- Review and approve operational programmes which account for and dictate best practice.
- Ensuring that all Well Engineering activities comply with company standards and governmental regulations and performed and recorded using the Group Well Engineering systems.
- Ensuring well engineering delivery objectives are met with due regard to set KPI’s.
- Development of a performance improvement culture within the team and delivering proven continual performance improvement
- Development of the Ghana Well Engineering Team into a coherent and efficient organisation
- Personnel development for in-country personnel and promotion of local content.
- Ensuring that well material and service providers comply with specified quality assurance requirements.
- Building effective relationships and interact professionally with internal/external stakeholders and government agencies.
Ideally you will be degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline and have extensive experience in a Well Engineering role with operating companies. You will also be able to demonstrate extensive experience in the following areas:
- Experience of international environments, mindful of cultural differences and ways of working.
- Demonstrated strong people management and process management skills, able to motivate and deliver through others.
- Experience within the last five years in water depths greater than 800 metres.
- Knowledge and experience of running of, subsea well testing, and subsea tree / landing string systems.
- Work experience in remote locations and knowledge of work environments in West Africa.
In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access to opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
To Achieve This, We Offer Our Employees
- A performance-driven culture that generates results.
- A commitment to your personal and professional development.
- A chance to make a difference to our business, working in or leading teams of talented, committed people.
- A culture that appreciates diversity & inclusion and provides equal opportunities.
- Recognition and reward for your performance.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.