The successful candidate shall support in the running of accounting, Taxation and financial activities of the organization. He/ she shall also report on costs, productivity, margins and company expenditures. The role reports to the Financial Controller The successful candidate
- Collate, prepare and interpret reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
- Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
- Manage and maintain the company’s tax database.
- Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to appropriate bodies
- Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden.
- Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
- Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports.
- Support Finance Leaders in strategic analysis and assist with strategic planning
- Double check the entries made by all accounting staff and ensure the accuracy of the General Ledger and the generation of timely trial balance
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management account and ensure the timely submission to banks and heads of finance
- Organize all financial information and liaise with both internal and External Auditors in completing Audit
- Ensure Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Half Year and full year report reached heads of finance on time
- Review the fixed asset register, prepare journal and post into the Tally ERP system for Financial Controller approval.
- Other duties as may be required.
The successful candidate
Required Skills or Experience
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of 1st degree in Accounting or Finance and a Chartered Accountant (ICA-Ghana, ACCA, CIT) with 8 years working experience in similar role.
- To excel in this role, you must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of accounting procedures, Taxation and time management skills, as you’ll have to ensure our company meets strict deadlines.
Key Skills / Competencies
- Commercial and business awareness
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- An analytical approach to work
- High numeracy and sound technical skills
- Problem-solving skills and initiative
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others positively
- Strong attention to detail
- High sense of purpose and integrity
- Ability to work in a high pressure job demand industry
- Team player and demonstrable ability to lead a team
- Respect for authority and a positive attitude to work
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to
CLOSING DATE : ONGOING
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE