Support Officer – Public Relations and Stakeholder Engagement at Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NRA)
- Company: Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NRA)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Kwabenya
- Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Advertising / Media Jobs in Ghana
The Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NRA) is an independent regulatory body established by the NRA Act, 2015 (Act 895) and began operations in January 2016.
The NRA has a statutory responsibility for regulating civilian use of nuclear and other radioactive materials in medicine, industry, agriculture, education and research in Ghana.
This is to ensure the protection of people and the environment from the harmful effects of radiation.
The NRA is seeking to recruit to fill various positions in its organizational structure and hereby invites qualified Ghanaians to apply for the position of Support Officer – Public Relations and Stakeholder Engagement.
- The candidate will be responsible for the management of both internal and external stakeholders to ensure awareness of the organization’s initiatives and activities.
- As part of their responsibility, the position will facilitate engagement with key stakeholders at facility sites, communities, etc.
- He/She will also be responsible for media, public relations and communication.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communication or other related subjects.
- The candidate should have significant work experience in public relations and communications.
Method of Application
Applicants should apply by forwarding a cover letter, curriculum vitae and copies of certificates to the email address email@example.com.
Closing Date: June 11, 2021
NB : State the position you are applying for as the subject of your email.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.