Submit CVs Latest Recruitment
First National Bank can trace its origins back to the Eastern Province Bank, which was formed in Grahamstown, South Africa in 1838. By 1874, the bank had four branches – Grahamstown, Middelburg, Cradock and Queenstown.
Due to a recession, the bank was bought out in 1874 by the Oriental Bank Corporation (OBC). However, as a result of financial difficulties being experienced in India, the OBC decided to withdraw from South Africa. The Bank of Africa was subsequently formed in 1879 to take over OBC’s business in South Africa. Submit CVs Latest Recruitment
- Responsible for management of their function devising implementing and provide input into the customer relationship management strategy.
- To strategically and operationally manage and grow a portfolio of high revenue generating clients
- To provide consultative legal support to the credit approval and relationship functions in negotiating credit terms and conditions and procuring from clients signature and completion of required facility documentation
- Resolving client and departmental queries relating to facility letters, loan agreements, security sharing agreements, inter-creditor and common terms agreements nationally.
- To establish and maintain financial and management procedures for the business.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Prepare and consolidate monthly or yearly reports.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
CLOSING DATE : May 31, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE