STUDENTS LOAN TRUST FUND (SLTF) MOBILE APP
In this article will outline the step to download the Student Loan Trust Fund Loan app from the Google Play store to begin your Loan application.
Download SLTF Loan Mobile App
Follow the below to Download Students Loan Trust Fund (SLTF) Mobile App
- Step 1: Launch the Google Playsote on your mobile device
- Step 2: Search For SLTF Loan on the Google Pla ystore
- Step 3: Click on Install to begin the Installation process.
Requirements for SLTF Loan application
To apply for the Student Trust Loan Fund, the following documents are required:
- a. Have your Ghana Card
- b. Have a personal e-mail address.
- c. Register for an e-zwich card.
How to create Students Loan Trust Fund (SLTF) Account
Before you begin your SLTF Loan application process, you need to create an account on the App to get your details capture on the SLTF Loan portal.
Incase you have an SLTF Loan account, click on login to begin your loan application process.
- Step 1: Open the SLTF Loan Mobile App
- Step 2: Click on the Signup
- Step 3: Fill in Personall information and Click on Continue
- Step 4: Filll in your Email, Mobile number, ID card number, School and Region to continue
- Step 5: Enter your Ghana Card and Ezwich card details , preferred password
- Step 6: click on CREATE ACCOUNT to get your SLTF Account setup
However, students can begin their loan application process using the the Students Loan Trust Fund (SLTF) online portal via here.
How to Upload your documents on SLTF App
- After creating your SLTF loan account, follow the instructions to start your application process
- Step 1: After your SLTF account has been setup, start uploading all documents
- Step 2: Confirm your loan Application details
- Step 3: Consider taking your biometric finger print at the nearest zonal or campus office.
- Step 4: When your application is complete, you will be notified via email.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD APP