Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2021/2022
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2021/2022.
Are you looking for a more exciting and challenging career with opportunities for self-development? Then check out what makes Standard Chartered Bank the best place to work.
About Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered PLC is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, England. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets (including subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures) across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people. It is a universal bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services. Despite its UK base, it does not conduct retail banking in the UK, and around 90% of its profits come from Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Standard Chartered has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. It had a market capitalisation of approximately £24.4 billion as of 4 April 2017, the 28th-largest of any company with a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange. It has secondary listings on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its largest shareholder is the Government of Singapore-owned Temasek Holdings.
Job Title: AVP-Cloud Authentication Engineer
- Responsible for driving the delivery of authentication capabilities i.e. SSO, Multi-factor Authentication and Directory services for applications in the cloud, ensuring security controls become the default for Cloud/ SaaS based applications
- Work as part of a small skilled team (Tribe/ squad) of engineers and senior architects to analyse technical and non-technical requirements to build robust authentication patterns for cloud-based applications.
- Manages and continuously enhances capabilities within Security Technology service portfolio.
- Operates various Authentication technology tools, based on specialization, but not limited to Single Sign on, Multi-factor authentication and directory services.
- Operates and provide expert guidance on authentication controls required in the cloud
- Makes recommendations to improve integration of applications with enterprise authentication service capability
- Coordinate solution implementation, advisory, problem management, change control and incident response.
- Collaborates with business teams, infra teams, security operations and offers technical guidance
- Develops, tracks and analyses actionable metrics to continuously improve tooling and procedures and provide visibility of operations to management.
- Performs security assessments and vulnerability analysis as required to justify risk tolerances and acceptances
- Documentation of security infrastructure, implementation, operational manuals and developing configurations to meet new business requests
- Review findings from and identify root causes for common issues and provide recommendations for sustainable improvement.
Our Ideal Candidate
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related fields
- 8 – 10 years of progressive IAM experience with focus on Authentication & Authorisation with at least 4 years in delivering enterprise solutions
- Must hold industry certifications such as – Azure Security, Azure Developer, AWS Cloud Practitioner and AWS Security.
- Hands-on experience in public clouds (AWS/Azure) is a must
- Must have experience in implementation of authentication and authorisation technologies and federated identity standards and protocols (multifactor authentication, secure-key, SSO, LDAP Kerberos, OAuth, SAML, OpenID Connect) at an enterprise scale
- Strong understanding of ForgeRock Directory Services (Open DS), Oracle Unified Directory, ForgeRock Access Manager (OpenAM), ForgeRock Identity Gateway and Active & (Azure AD) Directory (desirable)
- Skillsets in the following would be an advantage
- Programming experience in Java/J2EE, Spring/Hibernate, Rest APIs, JSON, XML
- Experience in Infrastructure as a Code Products ((Terraform, Cloud Formation)
- Working knowledge of Containers and container orchestration platform
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment practise, tooling, and techniques, (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, git; Jenkins, Artifactory, Packer, Rundeck, Ansible, AWS, ELK, AppDynamics etc)
- Knowledge on version control tools (SVN, GitHub), Groovy scripts.
- Experience in working with geographically dispersed teams, preferably in the Financial Services industry.
- Experience with enterprise applications (architecture, development, support, and troubleshooting).
- Experience and exposure to threat modelling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for the introduction of new technologies.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/ self-motivated
- Technical writing experience is a plus
Interested applicants should click here to apply.
Closing Date: 10th July. 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE