SPACE Turnkey Solutions Job Openings 2021
SPACE Turnkey Solutions is a budding design and build firm based in Accra. We specialize in design and project management to realize dream spaces.
Space Turnkey Solution is a reputable design and build firm is looking for an administrative assistant with proven working experience to join its team and support its business operations.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, etc
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Maintain contact lists
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Research and creates presentations
- Handle multiple projects
- Prepare and monitor invoices
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc.
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Take accurate minutes of meetings
- Coordinate office procedures
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries.
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Resolve administrative problems
- Provide administrative support to the head of accounts
- Provide accounting and administrative support to external audit teams
- Assisting in planning of SSNIT and Tax payments
- Accounting tasks, such as preparing checks, creating budgets, calculating billing statements, preparing and submitting tax forms
- Maintain, verify, and rectify customers balances in accounts receivable records
- Check and verify vendor bills before making request to accounting general.
- Integrate administrative and accounting functions smoothly
- Preparing regular financial and administrative statements
- Any other task assigned by management
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience
- Proficiency in MS Office, with exceptional knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Google Docs
- Knowledge of financial, project and task management tools
OR MAIL US.
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.