SEO STRATEGIST Job Opening at Digital Execs
Digital Execs is rapidly growing, currently a team of 15, an award-winning Digital Marketing Agency. They absolutely love what they do, I’ve seen them in action. They certainly have fun while we’re doing it! Passionate about the success of their clients’ digital campaigns, happy to go that extra mile. They work with clients big and small in a variety of industries.
To be universally recognised as industry experts and innovators. Successfully delivering online visibility for ambitious businesses by providing opportunities to engage and persuade their target audience.
Delivering this through having the happiest, engaged and motivated employees.
As an SEO Strategist you’ll create a clear SEO strategy for the wider team, identify and implement industry innovation throughout the company in order to generate exceptional ROI’s for clients.
You’ll have a passion for understanding what generates success for their clients. On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Set the SEO strategy for their clients. Train, manage and drive its execution through a multi-functional team;
- Evangelise best practices in SEO across the different disciplines: technical; local; international; e-commerce; content; online PR;
- Work with clients to set KPIs for campaigns and ensure the account management team is delivering against client goals and contractual requirements;
- Identify and analyse key metrics and assess the performance of SEO activity, providing clients with written monthly reports and quarterly reviews;
- Understand all aspects of their clients’ wider marketing campaigns to ensure SEO fits in with other activity online and offline;
- Manage clients’ day-to-day needs, including strategic planning and execution of activities, client liaison, meetings, calls and emails
- Client management – maintain regular contact with clients, attend client meetings, business pitches etcA growing agency, and, if you’re ambitious, want to keep learning and are looking to make your mark in a fast-moving agency, they’d love you to grow with them, you’ll benefit from excellent opportunities to progress and a flexible, sociable working environment.
Do You Fit the Bill?
My client is looking for someone who can deliver high quality campaigns and how quality results, you’ll need extensive experience in and of technical SEO.
You’ll need to demonstrate a proven track record of delivering success typically gained over four years’ experience, ideally in an agency environment. The world of digital marketing does not stand still and we need you to be at the cutting edge of changes in the industry and be able to manage our client’s campaigns accordingly.
They require someone with high attention to detail, analytical skills and a desire to test and experiment. You’ll need to have a passion for all things digital and be keen to expand your knowledge and skills. This individual will also possess exceptional organisational and project management skills.
They are a busy agency, so you’ll be ready to muck-in with the rest of the team to get things done, but also be willing to down-tools from time to time to join in for a bake-off, game of darts or a ping-pong competition too!
Like what you see? …. then let’s do this!
They are a busy agency, so you’ll be ready to muck-in with the rest of the team to get things done, but also be willing to down-tools from time to time to join us for a Bake-off, game of darts or a ping-pong competition too!
If you like the idea of working as part of our fun, team environment, then please get in touch with me today.
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.