Core Purpose of the Job
To plan, document and implement the execution of specific project ensuring optimal conditions and building within laid down specification while ensuring cost minimization.
- Plan and implement the orderly executive of specific project
- Site measurement before starting the project
- Regular interaction with manager on progress of the project.
- Final measurement with manager for settlement of bills
- Quality check on civil, interior, electrical and plumbing works at site
- Weekly update of ongoing project sites with Project Manager HO.
- Any other responsibility so given
QUALIFICATION REQUIRED & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of five (5) years of work experience with relevant Engineering Educational Qualification in Civil, Projects & Maintenance in the QSR industry.
- The successful candidate is expected to have a broad range technical engineering (mechanical, plumbing, electrical, civil) knowledge and awareness of details in order to be able to recognize when problems are developing in the various disciplines, and to initiate appropriate corrective actions with extensive knowledge in CAD.
- Candidate with international exposure will be an added advantage, expatriates living in Ghana with similar experience are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified Candidates should kindly send application letter and CV to email@example.com; with the Job Title as the Subject.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Deadline is 2 weeks after initial advert. That is 24th May 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE