The successful applicant will provide operational support in the production and management of Fish and the Industry for the achievement of the objectives of the Commission
- Collects data for evidence-based decision making and planning
- Collects specimen on the field on Fish Health and Post-Harvest
- Collects data and scientific samples on fisheries
- Undertakes data entry activities on Fisheries
- Undertakes Fisheries Extension Services of the Commission, particularly, pond construction, fish hatchery management, aquaculture production and demonstration, modern farming methods etc.
- Inspects fisheries facilities and produces appropriate reports
- A Higher National Diploma/Diploma from an accredited tertiary institution in a relevant field, i e Fisheries Science, Statistics, Biology, Biomedical Sciences, Animal Health and Production, Natural Resources or any other related field
- Must have completed National Service
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Fish Health, Post-Harvest and Extension Services
- Proficiency in relevant IT applications
- High integrity and confidentiality
Upper West, Upper East, Northern, North East, Savannah, Bono, Bono East, Ahafo, Oti, Volta, Western North, Western, Central, Eastern
HOW TO APPLY
1. All Applicants must provide evidence of completion of National Service.
2. Applicants should indicate the positions applied for and Two (2) regions of their choice.
3. Applications should be submitted to the following addresses, either a), b) or c).
a) THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
FISHERIES COMMISSION P. O. BOX GP 630
b) SIMPLE ONLINE APPLICATION
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The closing date for submission of application is ten (10) working days after the publication. That is 25th May 2021
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.