SDD-UBIDS WEEKEND MBA PROGRAMMES!! SDD-UBIDS WEEKEND MBA PROGRAMMES!!!
Now available in
- and Techiman
The SDD-UBIDS School of Business (SB) Weekend Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programmes are here now. We offer quality education under favourable teaching and learning conditions. At SDD-UBIDS, you ask, we listen and deliver! At SDD-UBIDS, we offer quality tuition designed, led and delivered by experienced academics and professionals with the expertise to successfully deliver programmes targeted at workers and other professionals.
Our programmes are designed with professional progression in mind. Our collaborations with various professional bodies imply that you get favourable exemptions and results in the professional examinations.
What you should expect
- Quality teaching and conducive learning and research environment
- Fully airconditioned and suitably spaced lecture rooms, fitted with state of the art teaching and learning resources.
- We provide snacks to all our students at all sessions.
- Our fees structure is one of the most affordable and convenient for all categories of students.
- Our fees average 3,750 Ghana Cedis per semester.
- We offer flexible fee payment plan, designed to improve your cashflows whilst meeting your fee obligations.
- Early bird (3% discount) for students who wish to make full payment at the beginning of the year.
- 24-hour internet connectivity to aid teaching, research and learning
- We offer a favourable teacher –student ratio to ensure increased interaction
- Our students get a handholding support and guidance from our faculty members on regular basis.
- We guarantee periodic career clinics with accomplished industry experts.
- We offer adequate and secured parking spaces at no additional cost
- Our Tamale centre is child-friendly. Students can comfortably leave their children at the child care facility at no extra cost.
- We offer highly subsidized accommodation arrangements at all centres to cater for those who might want to stay over the weekend to concentrate
- Students are allowed to switch centres with ease when work schedules demand
Our programmes for the Weekend MBA
- MBA in Accounting
- MBA in Human Resources Management
- MBA in Marketing and Strategy
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Health Services Management and Administration
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- MBA in Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Management Information Systems
Every semester covers 10 weeks of teaching and 2 weeks for examinations
- A good first degree (minimum of Second Class Lower Division) from a recognised tertiary institution
- Applicants with third class degrees who have some work experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Application forms cost 200 Ghana Cedis and may be obtained at the
- VISIT: Their official website: https://www.wmba.ubids.edu.gh/
- Login with your e-Voucher Serial Number and PIN
- Select Course TYPE
- COMPLETE/FILL THE FORM
ADB, GCB, NIB and Stanbic Bank across the country OR
Dial *887*18# to all Networks (NB: USE “UBIDS” as Alias)
Closing date for application is:
6TH MAY, 2021.
FOR ENQUIRES CONTACT:
0594 971 779 / 0203 455 499