RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER
The Restaurant General Manager has the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of the restaurant, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting and retention of team members, financial accountability, ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to catch customer and other duties required or assigned.
- Creating value for our shareholders through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management
- Effectively manage a Yum-owned restaurant within the policies and guidelines of the company, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction at all times.
- Controls day-to-day operations by scheduling manpower, ordering food and supplies, and developing the restaurant team
- Controls profit & loss, by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining Inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
- Interviews and hires team members, conducts performance appraisals, takes discipline action, motivates and trains
- Forecast and schedule labor by shift and create a deployment plan to control labor costs and still meet the needs of the business.
- Ensures maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds through the use of a preventative maintenance programme
- Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing programmes
- Ensures a safe working and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts and achieving consistent results through team management.
QUALIFICATION REQUIRED & EXPERIENCE
- Proven ability to drive financial performance & must be a team player & a team leader.
- Demonstrate track record of workplace achievement in the selection, coaching and development of team members.
- Degree/Diploma in Hotel Management or any related field
- Minimum of two (2) years work experience as a Restaurant Manager with a quick service
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified Candidates should kindly send application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org; with the Job Title as the Subject.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Deadline is 2 weeks after initial advert. That is 24th May 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.