Resettlement Officer – AngloGold Ashanti Iduapriem
ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI IDUAPRIEM LIMITED (A subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti Limited) operate the combine Teberebie and Iduapriem open-pits gold mines at Tarkwa in the Western Region of Ghana and has a workforce of over 1400, including contractors.
AngloGold Ashanti (Iduapriem) Limited (AAIL) is looking for a highly qualified and motivated persons to join the team undertake Special Projects with estimated project duration of between 9 and 24 months.
The Resettlement Officer will provide technical support to the Resettlement and Land Access Project
- Implement an agreed plan and facilitate the payment of appropriate compensation to all affected persons for the BTSF/RWD
- Implement an agreed plan to ensure a clear demarcation of plots and transfer of land
- Capture and assist in addressing complaints emanating from the resettlement project.
- Keep and maintain a commitment Register for the Resettlement Project.
- Implement an agreed plan to ensure successful movement of the resettlement project affected persons (PAPs).
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum first degree qualification in physical planning, development planning, land economy, natural resources, or development studies.
- Minimum of five (5) years working experience in community practice.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must possess good human relations and ability to interact with people of diverse culture and values
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset
How To Apply
Interested and eligible persons are to entail their cover letters and curriculum vitae with the subject line — the position titie to
not later than Friday, March 19, 2021
- Only electronic applications will be accepted.
- Only shortlisted applicants Will be invited to attend interview.
- AAIL is an equal opportunity employer.
- Women with the required criteria are encouraged to apply.
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.