The Research Assistant will undertake research activities into security issues, health & safety updates & news in the country, use varied research methodology to collect, analyse & interpret data relevant to subjects and prepare weekly research reports incorporating graphs and spreadsheets.
- Review print and online resources to gather relevant information on research subject.
- Collect, analyse and interpret data in relation to research subject
- Liaise with institutions and individuals relevant to subject, to gather data for research
- Prepare corresponding graphs & spreadsheets to portray research results
- Prepare detailed research report weekly
- A bachelor’s degree in social sciences/ humanities or in relevant courses
- Minimum of one (1) year work experience in research work, in health & safety management, news reporting.
- Must have strong analytical ability and good interpersonal relationship skills.
- Knowledge of research methodologies is mandatory
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to conduct research interviews, collect, analyse and interpret data.
- Strong proficiency in Office Suite
Results Oriented, Influencer, Strong organizational skills, Confident Communicator.