SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for assembling and maintaining dialysis machines, monitoring patients undergoing dialysis treatment and maintaining the highest safety and cleanliness standards when operating the machines,
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Assembling the dialysis machine and ensuring its proper performance.
- Monitoring patients undergoing dialysis treatment.
- Ensuring usage of the dialysis machine is safe and secure.
- Administering local anesthesia.
- Talking patients through the dialysis process.
- Monitoring and adjusting patient fluid removal rates as required.
- Working in tandem with nurses and doctors.
- Ensuring sterilization of operating equipment before use.
- Responding to emergency scenarios.
- Attending to patient needs.
- Demonstrating empathy and understanding towards patients’ emotional and physical concerns, ensuring that they are comfortable and well-informed at all times
- Understanding patient physical and emotional concerns.
- Educating patients on health maintenance and care.
- Developing operational training material for staff.
- Diploma/degree in dialysis/ nephrology technology
- Registration with Allied Health Professionals Council
- Suitable clinical experience.
- Dedication to patient care.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
DEADLINE : ONGOING
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE