What is rashtragaan?
Rashtra gaan (National Anthem) : “Jana gana mana” also known as the national anthem of india is Rashtriya gaan of India.
Rashtra geet is Vande mataram and rashtra gaan is jana gana mana. Rashtra geet or jana gana mana was written and composed by rabindranth tagore and it was adopted has national anthem on jan 1950.
How can I record in Rashtragaan?
- Firstly, Sing the National Anthem.
- Then enter your details. Name.
- Next, Stand and record your video. REC.
- Also Upload video to finish.
- Finally, Download certificate
How to upload Rashtragaan National Anthem?
- Visit the official website – rashtragaan.in
- Students are now required to enter their names.
- Then, on the appeared ‘Recording’ link, students can stand and record their video.
- After recording the video, click on the upload
How to register for the Rashtragaan National Anthem video?
Anyone, family or groups can register on the official website, rashtragaan.in, and also upload their videos. According to the website, a compilation of the uploaded videos of the National Anthem will be shown live on August 15, 2021. Join the nation in singing #NationalAnthem.
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.