Radio Maintenance Technician
Ghana Manganese Company Limited is seeking to recruit a Radio Maintenance Technician
- Follow all HSE procedures, company standards and Mincom regulations on the mine in executing all radio maintenance tasks.
- Performs on a daily basis complex troubleshooting and a full range of radio communications technician assignments.
- Assist’s and performs ground based radio communications systems planning, system design, implementation, installation, support and problem solving
- Installs, tests, repairs, and maintains base station, mobile and multiplex equipment, both analog and digital, and point to point radio communications systems
- Ensures RF frequencies and equipment are properly evaluated and approved according to company standards.
- Installation of new two-way radio systems, cabling, and other communications equipment
- Advanced technical knowledge of radio electronics.
- Ability to install, repair and program Radio electronic tools.
- Ability to maintain radio frequency stations
Qualification Required & Experience
- Diploma in Electronics/Computer Engineering/ICT
- 8+ years of experience in a mining environment.
- Installation, repairs and maintenance of radio experience.
- Radio configurations and repeater build up experience.
- Radio channel programming/configuration experience.
- Ability to install two-way radio on heavy and light equipment
How To Apply For The Job
If you meet the above requirements, then do not hesitate to forward your CV together with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 11 June, 2021
Applicants should kindly indicate the title of the role applied for in the subject line of the email.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.