PRIORITY INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED (“PRIORITY”) is a wholly – owned Ghanaian Insurance company incorporated on the 8th day of September, 2011. PRIORITY has been licensed by the National Insurance Commission (NIC/NL/PRIO 025/12) to underwrite non-life insurance business in accordance with the provisions of the Insurance Law, 2006, Act 724.
PRIORITY is a member of the TOBINCO GROUP OF COMPANIES (“THE GROUP”) that enjoys an excellent reputation in various sectors of the Ghanaian economy, notably in the pharmaceutical industry. The establishment of PRIORITY is a product of the GROUP’S vision of not only to diversify its investment portfolio but also the quest to contribute in no small way to shaping the activities of the insurance market in Ghana.
PRIORITY therefore has set its goal of building a brand that will endear itself to the heart of its clients.
In view of the above PRIORITY has committed resources to the realization of its vision:
- An initial start-up capital of the Cedi equivalent of USD 5 million (one of the highly capitalized insurance companies on the Ghana market) that provides the security of a very big business.
- A comprehensive reinsurance treaty programme to provide further security.
- Using the top-of-the line software as a core driver of quality service delivery.
- Assembling a competent and experienced team of professionals in Insurance, Marketing, Finance and Entrepreneurship (the Board, Management and Staff)
- The above provides a solid platform for the take-off of a company that is financially viable, responsive to customer needs, reliable and prepared for the future.
AVAILABLE JOB OPENINGS:
SALES AGENT – Apply now
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.