Principal Auditing Assistant
APPOINTMENT OF PRINCIPAL AUDITING ASSISTANT
The C.K. Tedam University of Technology and Applied Sciences (CKT-UTAS) is a Public University established in 2019 by the CKT-UTAS Act 1000. The CKT-UTAS, which is located in Navrongo, Upper East Region, Ghana, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment as Principal Auditing Assistant:
For appointment to the grade of Principal Auditing Assistant, the applicant must:
- Hold a good first degree awarded by a recognised institution and must have served as a Senior Auditing Assistant in a University or analogous institution for at least five (5) years, or in any reputable organisation for at least six (6) years. Evidence of ongoing professional studies in ICA-GH or ACCA is an added advantage. OR
- Hold HND Accountancy awarded by a recognised institution and must have served as a Senior Auditing Assistant in a University or analogous institution for at least eight (8) years, or in any reputable organization for at least ten (10) years. Evidence of ongoing professional studies in ICA-GH or ACCA is an added advantage.
- show clear evidence of ability to hold schedule(s) without supervision.
- be analytical, critical, result oriented, innovative and visionary.
- possess excellent communication, and interpersonal skills.
- have strong IT skills and familiarity with at least 1 Accounting and Audit software.
All positions or vacancies announced are full-time employments and thus will be subject to the terms and conditions therein.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click Here To Submit An Application
Please, note that only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Applications should reach the Registrar not later than the close of day on Friday, 4th June 2021.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.