Portmasters limited operates an extensive fleet of conventional, specialized equipment and vehicles used in operations. We provide a comprehensive range of services for both the marine, Oil and Gas and industrial communities throughout Ghana and West Africa sub Region Founded in 2013 and incorporated under the companies Acts 1963 (ACT 179) in 2017. PortMasters is a wholly owned Ghanaian Company, created to answer the needs of the marine community, Oil and Gas and the local industries. Using this service as a solid foundation, we have expanded into a full service general contractor company, including all avenues of hazardous and non-hazardous marine, industrial services and waste transportation. Our customers include but not limited to major facility owners and operators, world premier industrial service providers, ship owners, ship operators, and their agents.
A reputable organization is seeking an experienced Sales/Marketing Officer to manage its Showroom Operational needs.
Responsibilities | Portmasters limited
• Achieve revenue growth budget each month.
• Achieve sales campaign target as and when introduced
• Effectively manage pipeline of sales opportunities
• responsible for daily sales at the showroom
• Preparing Sales Report (mid-month & end of the month)
• Responsible for effectively marketing, promoting, and selling the company’s full range of products and services, and on all our social media handles as well.
• Managing and maintaining the showroom
• Ensure accurate accounts system and ledger balances
• Receive cash paid and ensure right postings of cash receipt to cashbook and balancing it
• Have good communications skills
• Process client invoices and ensure clients are accurately and timely billed at all times.
• Any other duties assigned by the manager
Requirements | Portmasters limited
1. Minimum of Higher National Diploma (Marketing Option) or better
2. Must possess Strong Accounting background (Added Advantage)
3. Tally Accounting solution and Quick books
4. Not less than 2 years of working experience.
5. Abreast with showrooms sales and Marketing (E-marketing
6. Accuracy and attention to detail Aptitude for numbers
7. Ability to perform filing and record-keeping tasks Data entry and Microsoft skills
8. Well organized and Meticulous
9. Must live around Awoshie, Ablekuma, Lapez, Kwashiman, Odorkor ,Lapaz ,and its environs
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.