Personal Project Lab seeks a Trading & Operations Associate
Personal Project Lab is looking for a vibrant hardworking personnel for the position of Trading & Operations Associate who will be responsible for executing trades with all administrative tasks and projects pertaining to the daily trading function. You will handle position reconciliation and maintain reports for trade positions.
This role provides the opportunity for you to be part of a dynamic derivatives trading industry, and gives you exposure to many experienced trading professionals, as well as access to a first-class in-house education department.
What you can expect from Personal Project Lab :
- Introduction to futures pricing, theory, and trading strategies
- Trading daily using our automated and manual trading systems
- Strong emphasis on teamwork and collaboration
- You will have the opportunity to participate in mock trading classes
- You will interact directly with our trading team in a dynamic market place
What You Bring to the Table:
- Strong quantitative and analytical skill set
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word and technical computer skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Not afraid to work independently and think outside the box in order to be successful.
- Strong interest in learning about the markets and investing, and you want to bring your passion into this role
- You are interested in becoming a student of the markets (and ideally have demonstrated it somehow)
- HND, BA/BS in relevant topics (business, Finance, accounting, )
- Excellent work ethic, keen attention to detail, and team-first attitude
- Demonstrated record of success (academics, awards, etc.)
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.