PEG Africa Customer Experience Manager Job Opening (APRIL 2021)
PEG delivers Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG) asset-based financing to consumers who lack both access to reliable electricity and formal banking services. PEG’s anchor product – a basic solar home system that includes six lights, a phone charger, a radio, and a TV – allows consumers living on $5-10 per day to access clean light for working and studying after hours, avoid harmful air pollution from kerosene based lighting solutions, and also build credit for additional products and services over time.
To date, PEG has raised over $45 million and has over 600 full time staff across Ghana, Ivory Coast,Senegal and Mali. PEG has also won numerous awards, including the prestigious 2017 Ashden International Award for excellence in sustainable energy, and was named as one of the “fastest growing companies in Africa” by the London Stock Exchange.
PEG has grown from 12 employees in Ghana, to 1000+ employees across Ghana, Ivory Coast, Senegal and Mali in the last years. We are seeking an exceptional, experienced leader, with a long-term career interest in development and finance, and the ability to lead effectively in a fast-paced environment. As part of a rapidly growing organization, we are looking for a dedicated individual to drive our Customer experience goals by managing the Customer service units.
- Determine customer service team operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews
- Maintain and improve call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs;
- Plan and execute surveys (NPS, etc..) to assess the end to end experience of internal and external customers and use these to drive transformation across the company on processes and policies
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Execute customer service policies and procedures including call-scripts, performance monitoring, and team schedules
- Manage growth of professional team: estimated +30 customer care representatives and 2 Customer Care Managers
- Financial planning for all departments needs, budget control and always ensuring the financial viability of all the CX departments strategies
The successful candidate must have:
- 5+ years Senior-level experience in customer care, preferably in a related industry such as financial, mobile‐money or a high customer base consumer product/service industry in West Africa.
- Proven ability to build and manage a professional customer care team and support functions, in a comparable industry.
- Experience in the development and management of reports-based customer analysis.
- Experience in credit management, customer and risk segmentation plus the right service tools to support paying customers is a strong plus.
- Educated in a related field, such as business administration, customer service, or marketing.
- Capacity to innovate creating processes and structures in customer teams.
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-demand, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to assimilate customer feedback and lead planning and execution of high-level customer-facing strategies.
- Knowledge of the local business environment, particularly in financial services, mobile money, or telecoms industries.
- Knowledge of the rural-based customer service drivers and demands.
- Excellent computer literacy, communication, and analytical skills.
- Affinity towards entrepreneurship, understanding potential benefits of mobile technology to low‐income people.
- English fluency, French will be an added advantage.
PEG is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. All qualified candidates regardless of age, sex, ethnicity, race and religion are encouraged to apply
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.