P.M.Renaissance is a reputable name in the water and beverage industry producing new and exciting brands. We are currently looking for a fit for the position of Content Developer
Personnel must be highly organized, a skilled writer and communicator, agile, and a self-starter with a passion for creating meaningful and insightful content about the changing trends in the market.
You must be a skillful communicator who understands content strategy and messaging, along with sharp writing and editing skills coupled with experience preparing content for multiple channels, including websites, digital, mobile, print, and various social media outlets. This person assists in planning and developing content that will support multiple areas of the business by facilitating creativity, application, and conversion.
P.M.Renaissance will assign the following Key Responsibilities to the Content Developer
- Create/Write content for; weekly Company webinars; weekly newsletters and monthly articles.
- Write clear marketing strategies to promote company product and services.
- Produce well-researched content for publication in print or digital format.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines.
- May be required to develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, and videos.
- Run day-to-day activities of multiple assigned projects, communicate status updates, and proactively identify changes in scope of work to ensure appropriate planning measures are taken to assess impacts of scope change.
- Seasoned writer with in-depth knowledge of the Human Resource Management
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal, written, presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization both technical and non-technical.
- Ability to give and receive feedback.
- Self-directed with strong project management skills and initiative to learn new applications independently.
- Communicate content updates and upcoming releases to all internal stakeholders.
- Experience with content management systems required.
- Promote content on social media.
- Have experience preparing messages for different platforms and media.
- May be required to use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
- Follows content development plan as part of the broader project plan.
- Adapt quickly to change and various requests, be agile
- Must have a degree;
At least 3 – 5 years’ experience in writing, marketing, communications and/or public relation
Excellent, proven writing capabilities
Excellent communications skills
Knowledge of other business software (e.g. CRM) is a plus
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
- Honest and trustworthy
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Sound work ethics
Fill an online form and upload your cover letter and CV