P.M.Renaissance is a reputable name in the water and beverage industry producing new and exciting brands. We are currently looking for a fit for the position of Chief Finance Officer
The Chief Finance Officer is a senior executive who leads senior managers to plan, implementation, manage and run all the finance activities of the holdings company. This primarily includes business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations; obtaining and maintaining investor relations and partnership compliance.
The purpose of this role is to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
- As part of an executive management team, the CFO will have interaction with various members of the holdings company, both senior and junior.
- Works across multiple entities with diverse operations.
- Coordinates responsibilities through a team of Financial Controllers, Financial Analysts, Finance Managers and Accountants.
- His/her goal is to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
P.M.Renaissance will assign the following Key Responsibilities to the Control Room Operator
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team.
- Providing strategic recommendations to the Group CEO and members of the executive management team
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning.
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders.
- Performing risk management by analysing the organization’s liabilities and investments.
- Driving the company’s financial planning.
- Deciding on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure.
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations.
- Manage vendor relationships, prepare reliable current and forecasting reports.
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system.
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies.
- Manage team of financial controllers and financial analysts.
- Reviewing all formal finance related procedures.
- Build team and individual capability, ensuring personal effectiveness for work in current and future roles.
- Lead the Corporate Finance team for effective delivery.
- Support team meetings at which progress against KPIs is monitored and discussed.
- Master’s Degree in Finance or Finance or Economics. Professional certification is required.
- At least 10 years’ experience with a view of multi-industry and multi-national senior finance roles.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software.
- Ability to strategize and solve problems.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers.
- Proven ability to demonstrate excellence in the workplace.
Level of Expertise
- Cohesive ability at interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Ability to engage with staff at all levels of the organization and exercise sound judgement
- Demonstrated capability in leading and managing operational team and a practical understanding of contemporary people management practices.
- Prior experience in leading business process improvement and project management.
- Proven ability to understand key financial and business variables in a complex and changing commercial environment.
- Proven ability to meet statutory obligations.
- Honest and trustworthy
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Sound work ethics
Fill an online form and upload your cover letter and CV