P.M.Renaissance is a reputable name in the water and beverage industry producing new and exciting brands. We are currently looking for Business Development Officer
Our company is looking for an agile and passionate individual for the role of Business Development Officer. Responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads for the growth of the business. The role involves active coordination across teams and demands exceptional inter-personal skills. The executive is expected to work on new business proposals and presentations which are a persuasive representation of an organization’s products/services.
P.M.Renaissance will assign the following Key Responsibilities
- Identify, quantity and securing business opportunities; coordinate business generation activities; developing; developing customized target sales strategies.
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
- Build relationship with current and sourced client.
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
- Keep prospective client database updated.
- Understand client needs and offering, solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow up a call questions; responding to client request for proposals.
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure retain and grow accounts.
- Make cold calls for new business leads.
- Support in writing new business proposals.
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
- Maintain a pipeline for all sales administration using CRM Software.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients.
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
- Adapt quickly to change and various requests, be agile.
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience .
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
- Honest and trustworthy
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Sound work ethics
Fill an online form and upload your cover letter and CV