NSS Registration for Private & Defaulters 2023-2024
NSS Registration for Private & Defaulters 2023/2024
The 2023–2024 service year’s private and defaulters’ registration for the National Service System (NSS) has begun. The steps listed below should be followed by impacted candidates to begin the registration process.
- The National Service Scheme (NSS) management wishes to inform the public that the registration period for private candidates and defaulters for the 2023–2024 service year is now open for Ghanaian citizens who were not able to complete their national service in the previous years after completing tertiary education.
- Previous candidates who began but did not complete their national service, private applicants who are certified by approved schools, and Ghanaians who have studied abroad are also allowed to participate in the registration process.
NSS Private and Defaulters Registration Requirements
Applicants who fall under this category are required to submit the following:
- A letter requesting a PIN code or reactivation of a PIN code.
- A certified true copy of the School Certificate or Transcript.
- Evidence of Deferment Letter (if applicable).
- An Attestation/Introductory Letter from the institution attended.
- A copy of the Ghana Card.
- A copy of Student ID with original copy for checks and for foreign students.
- Proof of study abroad.
Submission Date and Deadline
- All eligible candidates are required to submit registration documents to any of the Regional Offices of the Scheme or to the NSS Headquarters in Accra from Wednesday, 1st March 2023 to Friday, June 30, 2023.
- The general public is reminded that the National Service Act, (Act 426) of 1980 makes it mandatory for Ghanaian citizens 18 years and above who have completed accredited tertiary institutions to undertake national service to the State.
- How to apply for NSS Loan 2022-2023
- NSS Appointment Letter 2022/2023
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.