The NSS appointment letter for the National Service Scheme (NSS) for 2022–2023. The appointment letters for the National Service Scheme (NSS) for 2022–2023 have been made public.
NSS Appointment Letter
The NSS Appointment Letters of Service Personnel for the 2022–2023 service year is now available online by the National Service Scheme (NSS) management. The steps listed below should be followed by successfully posted personnel to get their appointment letter.
How to Print National Service Appointment Letter
Importantly, the printing of appointment letters begins today, Thereafter, follow the lead below to download and print your NSS appointment letter.
- Access the NSS Job Portal at https://portal.nss.gov.gh
- After that, enter your NSS number in the box given, then press the Search button.
- Scroll down to your posting information and click “Click here to Print Posting Letter,”
- When your posting letter page appears, click Show Appointment Letter below your contact information.
- Lastly, download and print your letter of appointment from the NSS.
After that, What’s Next?
- Now take the appointment letter which has the User Agency form attached to it to the organization you’ve been posted to (user agency) for the letter to be signed by either the Head of the organization, Head of Department or the HR Director with the company’s official stamp.
- Please go early. You’re not the only one who’s been posted and you may be bounced.
- Now that your letter has been endorsed, go back to the NSS site, log in, look on the dashboard and click Regional Registration Appointment. You’d be asked to schedule an appointment by selecting the date and time suitable for you, for your Regional Registration aka manual registration.
Note: if you don’t book online, you won’t be attended to at the regional zonal registration centres.
- Now go to the regional zonal centre which is the NSS office in the region you were posted to, on the date and time you specified, for you to be registered into their system. Make sure you take your endorsed form, a valid national ID, passport picture, school ID and for those going to public sectors, your E-zwich card. Go prepared so nothing gets sprung up on you.
- After your registration, you’d be given a Regional Acceptance Number (RAN). Go back onto the NSS website, print your appointment letter again (this time it will have your RAN).
- Simply print 3 copies and send one to the NSS District office, one to the place you were posted to and keep the last one.
Note: If you’re rejected by the company you were posted to, just take a release letter from them and go to the NSS office to be reposted. If you still haven’t been posted at all, head over to the NSS office too.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the National Service Scheme (NSS) by visiting the official website via http://nss.gov.gh or email@example.com, +233-302-772714, +233-302-772714, 6 Patrice Lumumba Road, Airport Residential Area, Accra.