Nsano GH Ltd Job Vacancy 2021
Nsano Ltd is one of Africa’s pioneering fintech companies with specialty in mobile financial services, mobile money aggregation, remittance, and building custom financial service applications. Headquartered in Accra, Ghana, Nsano has also launched operations in Cote d’Ivoire, Zambia and Uganda.
About the job (Team Lead, Brands & Marketing)
Recruit candidates with Ease. 100% recruitment control with Employer Dashboard. We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. The Team lead of Brands & Marketing oversees the operations of all marketing and branding activities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plans, implements, and executes successful consumer and trade marketing programs (including brand strategic planning, market positioning, pricing, promotion, advertising).
- Gathers and analyzes information to identify new markets and customers, demand for products and services, and efficacy of existing marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Conducts market research, sales forecasting, and strategic planning to assess and ensure the sale and profitability of products.
- Conducts pricing research and analysis to ensure competitive product and service pricing.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in the market; identifies needs for new products and services and makes recommendations to leadership.
- Analyzes and evaluates financial aspects of product development.
- Collaborates in the development of new products.
- Composes, develops, evaluates, and conducts training on marketing activities, strategies, and policies.
- Collaborates, participates in, and coordinates promotional activities or trade shows.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field (MBA preferred)
- 3+ years in marketing and promotion
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies
- Team player who is energized, eager and ready to roll-up their sleeves and do some pretty amazing innovation work.
- Strong analytical skills, capable of setting an agenda and soliciting alignment
- Prior experience leveraging consumer insights to develop effective marketing programs and campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to develop and cultivate relationships
- Ability to effectively collaborate, communicate, influence and motivate others in a highly collaborative matrix environment
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 17 April. 2021
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.