NBSSI COVID 19 RELIEF LOAN APPLICATION PORTAL
Here is the NBSSI Covid-19 Relief Loan Application Portal. The Government of Ghana through the Economic Transformation Project is providing grants to Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) impacted by the Covid-19 Pandemic as the second phase of relief grants to SMEs.
The Ghana Enterprises Agency (formerly National Board for Small Scale Industries), an agency under the Ministry of Trade and Industry (MoTI) is implementing the Covid-19 Response Grant Programme and is inviting eligible High Growth Potential SMEs that have been impacted by the COvID-19 Pandemic to apply for the grant.
About NBSSI Covid-19 Relief Loan Application Portal
The Ghana Enterprises Agency (formerly National Board for Small Scale Industries), an agency under the Ministry of Trade and Industry (MoTI), is implementing the COVID-19 Response Grant Programme as part of the World Bank Funded Ghana Economic Transformation Project (GETP) and the Ghana Tourism Development Project (GTDP). These two World Bank Funded initiatives seek to respectively, promote private investments and firm growth in non-resource-based sectors as well as improve the performance of tourism in targeted destinations in Ghana.
The COVID-19 Response Grant under the Economic Transformation and Tourism Development Projects will provide emergency liquidity and relief to Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) that have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Source Of Funding For The NBSSI Covid-19 Relief Loan
The World Bank is providing funding to the Government of Ghana (GoG) for the implementation of the Ghana Economic Transformation Project.
Objectives Of NBSSI Covid-19 Relief Loan
The development objective of the project is to promote private investments and firm growth in non-resource based sectors.
NBSSI Loan Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
- Must be a Small or a Medium Enterprise (SME), including Micro Enterprises for Tourism and Hospitality Sector;
- Business Registration Certificate or Certificate of Incorporation; Tourism Certificate for MSMEs in the Tourism and Hospitality Sector, Non-formalized MSMEs in the Tourism and Hospitality Sector may submit Business Permits from MMDAs;
- Financial Statements or Statement of Affairs for the years 2019 and 2020 or business bank statements for same period must be submitted.
- SMEs which commenced operations in or after March 2020 are not eligible and should not apply.
- A business and/or personal Tax Identification Number (TIN),
- All shareholders and directors of the business must have valid personal Tax Identification Numbers (TIN)
- Check More Requirement Details Here
NBSSI Loan Eligible Enterprises & Businesses
- Textile and Garment;
- Food and Beverages;
- Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare and Companies in the production of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Global Rhodes Scholarship 2022-2023 | 7 Steps to apply for Rhodes Scholarship
- Scholarships in USA 2022 | Fully Funded
NBSSI Loan Eligible Costs/Activities
- The purchase of machinery and equipment, or technology;
- Equipment installation and repair costs;
- Payment for technical advisory services and training;
- Payment for capacity building fees and subscriptions;
- Working capital expenses including utility, salaries, purchase of raw materials, marketing expenses;
- Payment for rent;
- Cost of Regulatory Compliance.
- First Access The Online Grant Application Form by visiting: https://getp.gheaonline.com/introduction
- Then click on “Step 1 : Registration“
- You can directly access the Step 1 : Registration form here
- Then fill the online forms with your personal information, business information and all required information
- After the step 1 application visit https://getp.gheaonline.com/introduction
- Then click on “Step 2 : Continue Application“
- Then enter your ID number and Business Number to continue with the step 2 of the application
How To Check NBSSI Loan Application Status
- To track your NBSSI Loan Application Status first visit: https://gea.gov.gh/getp/checkstatus
NBSSI Loan Registration & Application Assistance
- Applicants requiring assistance can contact any GEA Business Advisory Centres (BACs) or the Business Resource Centres (BRCs) across the country at no costs.
- You can as well call the GEA’s Contact Centre on 0302747777
- You can alternatively Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check NBSSI Relief Fund Frequently Asked Questions And Answers
NBSSI Loan Shortlist
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Communication will be with successful and selected applicants only.
- Selected applicants will be contacted within four weeks after the deadline for the Request for Applications (RFAs).
NBSSI Loan Application Deadline
- Deadline For Second Batch Of Applications is extended to 11th August