NAYA Naturals Limited is seeking an engaging, creative and organized Marketing Manager who will work with the Marketing and Sales Team to promote positive marketing initiatives for our growing company. Applicants must have great communication skills, experience in sales and marketing, thrive in a fast-paced small business environment.
Key Responsibility: NAYA Marketing Manager
Create content for the NAYA brand and products for in-store and online ads to engage and educate customers and create brand awareness. Marketing Manager Job Duties and
Responsibilities: NAYA Marketing Manager
- Develop and implement a Marketing Strategy/Plan for social media and in-store marketing, in line with NAYA’s goals and objectives.
- Find innovative ways to connect with target audiences
- Write articles for the monthly e-newsletter
- Organize quarterly events in the shop to generate awareness for the brand and educate customers – Increase brand awareness and reach across multiple platforms including NAYA Shop, Events, Social Media, Website.
- Direct analytical data gathering and marketing/consumer research to understand customer needs to provide effective content.
- Direct and oversee all design and advertising ventures
- Represent the company at events to promote the brand and engage new customers
- Generate opportunities to collaborate and develop partnerships with other companies/brands, locally, regionally, and internationally
- Look for high-quality media opportunities to promote the brand
- Set up and coordinate learning/training opportunities about brand and product information for the sales team
- Keep up to date with advances on social media and the latest social media tools available.
- Maintain the highest standards & global best practices of communication always.
- Present frequent progress reports to executives
- Manage print and digital asset inventory to ensure creative alignment across all marketing channels
Requirements and Qualifications ·
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration or related field
- 2-5 years of marketing or marketing communications experience ·
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite and various marketing software ·
- Experience with digital marketing, web design, and/or graphic design is a plus (Photoshop, Shopify, social media, etc.) ·
- Excellent oral and written communication; strong public speaking skills ·
- Proven dynamic leadership and project management skills ·
- Strategic, innovative and creative personality with a strong business acumen ·
- Adept multi-tasker with the ability to quickly prioritize and effectively delegate tasks
Desired Qualities: NAYA Marketing Manager
The ideal person must: ·
- Be willing to contribute to the growth of the team ·
- Have a good command of English, oral and written ·
- be self-motivated ·
- Be ready to continuously learn ·
- Be good with research ·
- Be able to work remotely and independently or with a team ·
- Be tech-savvy