MTN Ghana Recruitment JUNE 2021/2022
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for MTN Ghana Recruitment 2021/2022.
Launched in 1994, the MTN Group is a leading emerging market operator, connecting subscribers in 22 countries in Africa, Asia, and the Middle East. The MTN Group is listed on the JSE Securities Exchange in South Africa under the share code: “MTN.” As of 30 June 2013, MTN recorded 201.5 million subscribers across its operations in Afghanistan, Benin, Botswana, Cameroon, Cote d’Ivoire, Cyprus, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Guinea Republic, Iran, Liberia, Nigeria, Republic of Congo (Congo Brazzaville), Rwanda, South Africa, Sudan, South Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Uganda, Yemen, and Zambia. MTN’s brand is the most valuable in Africa and is ranked in the top 100 brands worldwide. MTN’s shares constitute the biggest primary listing on the JSE – Africa’s largest stock exchange.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Analyst, Customer Knowledge Management
Support the application of analytics to build a customer knowledge base. Drive customer insights through the synthesis of customer behavior and business resources to enhance Product and Services de
- Develop customer segmentation based on usage and other behavioural patterns
- Assist the business in the understanding of customer groups and behaviour trends
- Support the development of targeted campaigns and ROI calculation/campaign optimization (Advance Analytics cycle)
- Data mining related to customer lifecycle management
- Support data-warehousing activities
- Support for BI projects that impact CLM and CVM
- Support the conduct and execution of all Market research activities – liaising with internal stakeholders to provide customer data when required.
- Build a customer knowledge centre that provides a 360-view of customers; (usage and other behavioural patterns) including findings from consumer research/surveys, the insights derived should support CLM and CVM initiatives
- Provide information and data in accordance with defined objectives in response to specific requests by stakeholders
- Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
- Highly regulated environment
- Regionalization structure implication
- Performance driven environment
- Developing sophisticated Client base
- Diverse cultural environment
- Active Media Engagement & Brand Reputation
How to Apply
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE