MTN Ghana Calls For Job Applications
Coordinate and monitor performance and results of Technical Projects against project constraints and ensuring alignment to business plans and strategy.
· Supports strategy formulation, Scope definition, milestone and performance measures for Technical Projects.
· Coordinate alignment and integration of the cross-functional areas required to facilitate project initiation, management, close and financial and benefits tracking through participation in portfolio governance structures and PPMO defined practices
· Monitors performance to indicate performance to delivery plan and achievement of related objectives and KPIs against the ULTRA dashboard
· Monitors and proactively advises on business and project risk evaluation and mitigation measures, in conjunction with the risk and compliance function
· Work with Line Manager to plan and implement stakeholder engagement/interaction with Project Owners and Project Managers responsible for Technical Projects.
· Supports proper recording, tracking, and maintenance of all Technical Project’s documents.
· Liaise with Project Managers to track Vendor performance.
· Identify inadequacies in processes and project outcomes.
· Provide reports on specifications, project, and process changes.
· Liaise with Business Risk Management function for timely resolutions of audit recommendations.
· Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
· Partial outsourcing to third party – ATC, Huawei, Ericson
· Highly regulated environment
· Regionalization structure implication
· Diverse Cultural environment
· Group best practices & standards alignment
· Continuous Infrastructural expansion
· Performance-driven environment
· A Degree in Business Administration/ Management or Engineering
· A professional certification is a plus
· 3 years of experience in a Project Management environment.
· Highly experienced in MS Office Tools (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Microsoft Project, Visio, Power BI)
· Adequate Knowledge of Project Management tools and techniques
· Adequate Knowledge of Business Analysis
· Adequate Knowledge of Reporting & Assurance
· Adequate Knowledge of Stakeholder Management
· Adequate Knowledge of Communication & negotiation
· Adequate Knowledge of Contract Management
· Adequate Knowledge of Data gathering and consolidation
· Adequate Knowledge of Data tools and analytics
· Adequate Knowledge of Risk Management
· Basic Knowledge of Program Portfolio Management
· Basic Knowledge in GSM Network elements
· Basic Knowledge of Supply Chain Management
· Basic Knowledge of Financial Management
· Basic Knowledge of Budgeting and Cost Control
· Ability to manage conflict.
· Ability to focus on priorities and plans manage and monitors work effectively
· Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills,
· Analytical thinking and Problem-solving abilities.
· Ability to handle issues with tact and diplomacy
· Ability to manage own time and workload and juggle conflicting priorities
· Professional approach to work
· Ability to facilitate effective cross-functional meetings.
· Good facilitation and Consultancy skills
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
03 August 2021
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.