At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 300+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers, and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across seven African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Rwanda & Malawi).
mPharma is looking for an ambitious young professional to join the Sales team as a Sales Data Analyst Associate. The position supports mPharma’s team in managing dispensation data collected from facilities. The Associate will have an opportunity to interface with providers on the mPharma network. The Associate will also become a key part of mPharma’s data collection process and provide data analysis that will drive critical business decision making.
- Clean and upload dispensation data collected by the VMI/Key Account team.
- Assess data collected prior to onboarding by the VMI team.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct underlying problems.
- Assist facilities with retrieving their sales data and resolving data difficulties.
- Support the VMI, Key Account with data and technical support.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Past experience validating data accuracy in a professional setting.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- High proficiency in Excel (as a reference point: must be able to create pivot tables and lookups effortlessly). This will be tested.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team.
- Adept at queries, report writing, and present findings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or a related field.
- 2-5 years of work experience (can include internships).
- Working knowledge of Project Management
- Awesome personal background.
- Permanent residency in Accra
- This position reports to VMI Country Lead (60%) and Engineering Chapter lead (40%)
How To Apply
If you meet the above criteria, please email your current CV and cover letter describing why you are interested in working with mPharma and how you would make a good addition to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org using the following subject line: “Sales Data Analyst – (Your Name)”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.