At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 300+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers, and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across seven African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Rwanda & Malawi).
mPharma is seeking a seasoned product manager who can help strengthen the relationships we have with our pharmacy partners through the tools and software we provide. At work, you’ll be working with the Community Retail Pharmacy (CRP) Squad to deliver features across a range of pharmacy management areas. You’ll create mental models that help healthcare workers from all walks of life and levels of experience to understand the mPharma business model, and you’ll ensure that mPharma is able to collect all the essential data we need from partners to make sure we can continue to grow our business. Within CRP, you will be responsible to define, launch, and evangelize multiple facility-facing products. You will partner with engineering, finance, supply chain, and customer service leadership across mPharma to ensure pharmacy operations run smoothly. You’ll be responsible for identifying the highest impact work, prioritizing that work, and delivering features and functionality in a reliable way. This position reports directly to the Chief Product Officer and will be based in Accra.
- Own products end-to-end, including writing product requirements, driving cross-functional execution, coordinating launches and sharing insights/results throughout the company.
- Build the product vision and long-term roadmap for data features.
- Partner with key stakeholders, including engineering, finance, and supply chain to ensure that facility/internal tools are delivering the highest possible value to the business.
- Partner with finance, data, and engineering team to define and monitor useful metrics.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Depth of experience working on retail-focused products. You can balance business requirements against user requirements and turn them into a roadmap of features and research with minimal guidance.
- Data-minded. You deeply understand how your products work and how to measure long-term impact. You know how to balance quantitative usage data with deep user insights.
- Leadership. You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function. Must be highly organized, a skilled communicator, and able to persuade others by leveraging data.
- 2-5 years of product management or software engineering experience
- Retail product management background preferred
How To Apply
If you meet the above criteria, please email your current CV and cover letter describing why you are interested in working with mPharma and how you would make a good addition to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org using the following subject line: “Product Manager – Community Retail Pharmacy – (Your Name)”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.