At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 300+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers, and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across seven African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Rwanda & Malawi).
As a frontend engineer at mPharma, you will work in an autonomous squad of engineers, product managers, and designers that decide what needs to be built and how to build it. We believe that engineers play a critical role in product definition, so you will work with product managers and designers to determine how to solve real problems that real people have.
At the end of the day, mPharma believes in people, and in addition to being highly skilled, our team is collaborative and welcoming. We are looking for engineers who want to grow the company, themselves, and their colleagues.
Who are you
- You are a smart, kind, team player that wants to innovate while building value
- You have a solid knowledge of React
- You love best practices in your area of expertise
- You believe in practices like automated testing and continuous delivery
- You are comfortable with designing and building scalable, responsive user interfaces
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
What you might work on
- Next-generation pharmacy management software
- Optimizing component renders
- Implementing UIs that are as beautiful as they are useful
- Creating generic, reusable components to serve as part of an interactive design library
Technology keywords (to name a few)
#react #redux #webpack #materialui #docker #eslint #normalizr #immutable #styled-components #microfrontends
How To Apply
If you meet the above criteria, please email your current CV and cover letter describing why you are interested in working with mPharma and how you would make a good addition to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org using the following subject line: “Frontend Engineer, Ghana – (Your Name)”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.