At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 300+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers, and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across seven African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Rwanda & Malawi).
mPharma is seeking a product manager to drive mPharma’s efficiency and impact with insights from the data we collect. As Analytics PM, you will collaborate with retail, wholesale, diagnostics, supply chain, and finance teams to identify opportunities to use data insights to address the challenges they face. For example, you might work on improving demand planning accuracy, developing better ways to understand mPharma’s customer habits, or ensuring management has clear visibility on how retail sales compared to targets. You will be responsible for defining and prioritizing problems while working with a team of data scientists, analysts, and engineers to identify solutions and build internal-facing products to solve them. This position reports to the Group Product Manager for Platforms and Infrastructure.
- Build the product vision and long-term roadmap for analytics products and features, most of which will be internal-facing at first
- Own analytics products end-to-end, including doing user research, writing product requirements, driving cross-functional execution, coordinating launches, conducting training, and evaluating success
- Manage mPharma’s business intelligence platform, including defining and driving assembly of necessary data sets and analyses and conducting staff training to enable data culture
- Collaborate with other PMs and company stakeholders to ensure crucial data is collected, is of high quality, and is stored in ways that enable analysis
- Partner with key stakeholders (including engineering, retail, wholesale, diagnostics, supply chain, and finance) to ensure that internal tools are delivering the highest possible value to the business
Our Ideal Candidate
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines.
- A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- A data evangelist who is enthusiastic about finding ways data insights can plug into business processes to improve outcomes for coworkers and customers
- An excellent communicator and leader who is able to deeply understand business problems, articulate possible solutions, and build alignment across teams
- Highly organized. Able to break large projects down into manageable pieces for teams to execute on
- Technically capable of leading data analysis/data science projects. Familiar with ELT processes, comfortable writing SQL queries, confident with BI platforms, and knowledgeable about machine learning principles
- Hypothesis-driven and results-minded. Continually assesses and integrates user feedback and business metrics
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical and/or healthcare business (not required)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, data analytics, supply chain management, project management, or related fields.
- 2-5 years of product management, business analysis, and/or data science experience.
- Demonstrated ability to convert raw data into actionable insights that influence business decisions or processes.
How To Apply
If you meet the above criteria, please email your current CV and cover letter describing why you are interested in working with mPharma and how you would make a good addition to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org using the following subject line: “Analytics Product Manager – (Your Name)”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.