Abetifi Presbyterian College of Education, Abetifi-Kwahu invites applications from qualified persons to fill the following vacancies in the College:
- Teach courses in the relevant subject area.
- Setting and marking of assignments and examination questions.
- Invigilation of examinations.
- Supervision of students’ projects.
- Preparation of statements of accounts.
- Checking and verification of current accounts.
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statements.
- Attending to correspondence.
- Ordering, keeping and maintenance of stocks.
- Stock-taking preparation of estimates.
- General correspondence.
- Short-landings and insurance claims.
- Supervising a section of the College Library
- Training of subordinate staff
The Guard will be responsible for safe-guarding life and property on campus.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 8th April, 2021
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be processed.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.