Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at Palms Innovation Training Centre & Hub (PITCH)
- Company: Palms Innovation Training Centre & Hub (PITCH)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Sekondi
- Job type: Full-Time
Job category: NGO Jobs in Ghana
The M&E officer will be responsible for designing and implementing the M&E activities of the Green Project; assisting the Project Manager in preparing Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reports on project progress and will monitor the project activities on a regular basis, developing and maintaining the MIS of the Project and will be responsible for the collection & analysis of different data in relation to the project activities.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer works in close collaboration with project team and management of African Aurora Business Network, technical advisors, business hubs, agribusiness stakeholders, private sector, non-government and civil society organizations.
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop and strengthen monitoring and evaluation systems including developing monitoring and impact indicators for the project success;
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results;
- Monitor the sustainability of the project’s results;
- Assist the project personnel with M&E tools and in supporting them in their use.
- Undertake routine data collection and entry for various interventions implemented in the field and ensure that complete, accurate, clean and consistent data is shared with the Program Manager for data analysis and action planning.
- Ensure proper filing of M&E documents including questionnaires, monitoring reports, datasets among others
- Participate in regular data verification and audit exercises to assess the quality of data reported and address any anomalies identified
- Submit to the Program Manager weekly and monthly updates on M& E activities conducted in the field
- Keep the M&E database up to date and help program staff prepare periodic high quality reports
- Support project staff during survey planning and implementation especially preparing logistics needed, participating in data collection and cleaning
Qualification Required & Experience
Education & Training
- Degree or equivalent in relevant discipline (e.g. agribusiness, social sciences, mathematics or ICT related education)
- Demonstrated experience of working on projects or project data
- Experience working in research administration, including tracking and logging information in spreadsheets
- Proven ability to manage research data and databases including cleaning, analysing and reporting data
- Familiarity with data collection, entry and simple analysis
- Experience of using MS Excel for managing information and computing
- Experience of using SPSS (or equivalent)
- MS Office software, especially MS Excel,Word and PowerPoint with ability to troubleshoot these applications
- Quantitative data management and analysis programs (e.g. SPSS, Stata)
- Knowledge of processes involved in agribusiness research
Skills & Abilities
- Organizational skills, with ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills with ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Confidence and ability to deal with people at all levels across disciplines and cultures
- Proven track record of taking responsibility and ownership for problems and following them through to resolution
Salary: GHc2000-5000 based on experience
How To Apply For The Job
Send application letter and CV to email address:
Closing Date: 15 March, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Also, For More Updates, Click Here
To get daily Job & News Alerts on WhatsApp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.