As part of the 1-year development program, the trainees on contract will be required to:
- Work on real business strategy and assignments that add value to the overall organization.
- Work as part of a team that will come up with creative concepts and content to build clients’ brands.
- Work with team mates to develop innovative ideas to nurture brands
- Work with a team to ensure that copy and content are consistent with clients’ brand specifications.
- Liaise with team mates to create exciting and engaging presentations to pitch the agency’s ideas to clients.
- Research opportunities for new digital marketing platforms and adapt to fit client needs.
Required Skills or Experience
- 1-year national service experience .
- Excellent 1st Degree from a reputable University.
- Outstanding academic performance & an aptitude for analytical thinking.
- Must be genuinely interested in advertising and find problem solving exhilarating.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Resourceful, intellectually curious, empathetic, poised, energetic and strong interpersonal skills.
- A degree in marketing or communication design, Business admin, English & psychology, advertising, CIM, journalism, media, branding, Digital marketing, PR, and other relevant field will be equally useful.
How To Apply
- Deadline for submission: 12th March, 2021.
- Only Shortlisted Applicants will be contacted.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE